- To provide emergency, temporary, clean, safe, and sober housing for homeless and near-homeless single women and children.
- To offer intensive case management and basic needs emergency services for program participants.
- To assist, facilitate, and empower program participants in their efforts to establish stability, self-sufficiency, and permanent housing for themselves and their children.
- To provide information and referral resources for phone caller inquiries as well as enrolled program participants.
- To ensure the viable sustainability of the organization and its programs through fiscal accountability and fund development efforts.
Housing & Employment
Expungements-UD’s and criminal record referrals to help secure housing or employment